Our goal is to provide safe, quality child care and enrichment that is designed to enhance your child’s educational experience right on your elementary school campus. We value working with parents, staff and students at each site to support the classroom curriculum and instruction before and after school.
Expanded Learning Provides:
- A curriculum based on the developmental needs of school-age students.
- Program activities that foster the social, emotional, academic and physical development of children.
- Enrollment open to all CUSD students (TK-6).
- Positive interactions among staff, parents and children that promote respect and sensitivity toward all people.
- A safe, healthy and nurturing environment where character counts.
- After TK/Kindergarten class care.
- After school care starting immediately after school ends until 5:30pm.
- Early Release Wednesdays - Starting immediately after school ends on Wednesdays only until the end of the school day time.
- Optional Full Day Programs - offered on select dates/sites for Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break.